Re: [VAC] Bubble update

Tom:

         My '72 also has these screw-shut links - they look to be about
5/16" diameter, as Jim recommended.  I agree they only take an extra minute
to attach, and may provide a small extra safety element.  (My '95 has
forged hooks that look like they were meant to lift the entire rig,
Suburban included.)
           Incidentally, when your trailer is stored outside, be sure to
oil *and* fully close the threads - they're a bitch to get open, once
rusted; of course, you could use stainless.

- Dick
(5368)