[VAC] Introduction

Hi, I hope that I may have finally joined this group.  I just installed
a new computer and hopefully it will work.  I have a 62 Bambi and live
in San Diego.  I am in the process of restoring it although it doesn't
need much work as I found it in a barn.  It had been there for 25 years
and is original and everything works.  Just cleaning and using it and
having fun.  Looking for window mouldings if anyone has ideas.  The Hehr
doesn't seem to quite fit and if someone has modified it I would like to
hear what you did.

Thanks,

Fred