Re: [VAC] new to the group

The original floor in my 64 GT was a 9" beige flecked tile and the couches
were in a blue and green coarse tweedy fabric, quite pretty with the light
cabinets and paneling.  It had been carpeted in ugly green, now gone and had
green drapes and the couches had the pretty tweed all covered up because it
was worn. I used a grey denim for the upholsery with a pale blue grey fake
leather for the trim boards along the edge of the couches. I had to use 12"
tile as I couldn't find 9" in the color I wanted. Looks nice and clean and
light now.
Just Plain Polly
Western CO
1964 GT