Re: [VAC] Need Flag Holder

Greetings Bob!

Check your latest issue of the Blue Beret.  There is a firm in Michigan
that advertises both the holder and poles.  I purchased a three flag set
including poles and holder last year prior to the Wagon Wheel '99 Caravan.
The service was superb, and the holder is designed to fit both normal as
well as the power tongue jacks.  Just be forewarned that the holder does
not ship with the clamps to attach to the jack post - - you will need to
source these locally - - I found mine at a local Blaine's Farm and Fleet
store.