[VAC] Window Screens

Polly asked about her screens:  they are called No-See-Ums, because you
cannot see into the trailer through them.  I suppose they are great for
those nudists who like to keep their windows open all the time.  Our trailer
came outfitted with them, they just screwed onto the front of the windows,
and they were the very first thing I removed.  Viola! Light! We also had the
original screens in place on the inside of the windows, they have aluminum
screen in them.  One was damaged and I replaced it with some polyester stuff
I had on hand, and I can tell you just one thing: brace the corners and
centers of the frame in place before you insert the spline!  Our frame is
slightly bowed inward from the pull of the screen, I will have to re-do it
and plan to do all of them at the same time.
If anyone is interested in those No-See-Um screens, they are in great shape
and sitting in my new trailer trash side yard.

Leslie (&Mike)
'62 Tradewind