Re: [VAC] Interior painting (was Tambour doors)

Marie,
We are considering painting the fake wood paneling in our '72 Tradewind. I
read your posts concerning gutting your trailer, and wondered if you could
tell me why you decided on "interior auto spray paint." Is the paneling you
were covering not conducive to painting with a standard latex or enamel? It
does seem kind of slick for good adhesion. Did you find that the spray
paint covered well, and can you tell me what brand you used?
Thanks

gary