Re: [VAC] rubber door gasket

Erin,

Perhaps someone else out there knows of a source for you gasketing. But if
Inland RV has not even heard of it, I would say that your chances are slim.
Have you tried your local NAPA dealer? Some people on this list have had
success with them for other gasketing and parts. If this does not work I
think that you will need to replace it with a modern glued on alternative.
Several people have done this, from what I have heard this has worked well.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander