Re: [VAC] Awnings

Fred, Last year I had the same thing made for my Overlander. I went to a
local canvas/awning shop that makes awnings for homes and businesses. They
knew exactly what I needed. I picked the fabric, they ordered it and made it
within 2 weeks. They also had the necessary poles. I think that I had them
make mine 7 feet deep. Since you have a short trailer you might want to
consider making the awning a trapezoidal shape, getting wider as you go
further from the trailer. This would give you a little more covering.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander