Re: [VAC] rubber door gasket

Polly - Amen re: inland rv - when i talked to "BIG AL" at inland about
replacement gasket mtl for my 55 safari & told him it was riveted to
the door opening he basically told me i did'nt know what the the hell i
was talking about and conned me into buying some junk that was nowhere
close to the original mtl at a pretty steep price - to add insult to
injury he also "threw in" a tube of "special airstream gasket adhesive"
for a mere $12 + shipping from CA which turned out to be a $6 tube of
3M standard black weatherstrip adhesive - I am of the opinion that AL
is a self-made man whose in love with his maker - i ended up using a
"modern alternative" as Erin suggests