Re: [VAC] Cap needed for fresh water tank for 1967 Airstream (Caravel)

Hi Geven,
If it was me, I'd start at a plumbing supply house or
places like Home Depot and search for an "end cap"
to fit a pipe the size of your opening.

After you find a replacement, hypnotize yourself
to always put the cap in your pocket when it's not
on the fill pipe (never anywhere else).

Beige latches are another story. When I needed
those, an Airstream Caravan Mechanic we know
had just enough. Next time I need more, I'll be
looking for the answer you got to this question.

Terry