Re: [VAC] Cap needed for fresh water tank for 1967 Airstream(Caravel)

Let us in on the secret Ed! I called Airstream (Jackson Center) this morning
and although they were very nice, they politely directed me to a dealer.
When I called the dealer (Inland RV), I was quoted 16.00 each on the cabinet
latches and 138.00 on the door lock assembly. I was so shocked that I forgot
to ask for the cap for my fresh water tank (not that I could have afforded
it anyway). I called Airstream back and they seemed surprised at the prices
that I was quoted and referred me to a couple of other dealers, but they did
advise me that I would have to come to the store to purchase anything
directly from them.

Thanks, Geven