[VAC] Outrigger, '66 Sovereign

I noticed what looks like a bad thing...maybe someone can tell me HOW
bad this is...The tip of the frame outrigger located directly behind the
curb-side wheels is working its way through the aluminum skin, like a
knife blade.  Testing the outrigger itself for looseness, i.e.,
mechanically agitating it, shows no looseness, so it appears to be solid
in its attachment to the frame.  Anybody seen this before? Possible
symptom of frame movement? Other ideas? Thanks in advance.