Re: [VAC] Insurance

You are right about the lenght of time to reach $5000 but it has been my sad
experience that I was offered about half of what it would take to replace
what I had insured, so I was figuring about $2500-$3000 was what I'd get out
of it.  Sounds as if Formost is better than average? Maybe I should check
them out.  Sounds too good to be true to me, guess I'm a pessimist because of
past experiences. Besides if you
count the 15 years I've already been self insuring, I;m a long ways toward
the goal.
Polly