Re: [VAC] Refrig. pilot

I guess I subscibe to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of
thought. We have traveled for years without the gas on during time on
the road. We often take meals prepared ahead and frozen on our trips.
This not only makes for fewer hassles preparing meals while traveling,
but the frozen foods in the fridge keep the temperature down while we're
on the road.

I know many people who keep the fridge operating while on the road, but
the potential for disaster keeps me from it, and I hadn't even
considered the open flame at a gas station. I feel much better with the
thought that having the door on the fridge come open while in transit is
the biggest worry I have regarding the fridge.

Jim
"Lord, please help me to become the kind of person my dog thinks I am."