[VAC] Floor model heat pump (Roy's)

Roy: Who made the heat pump?  What are the specifications on it?

I have a 31' Sovereign, and my AC isn't strong enough for the humid NC
summers.  (I know I'm spoiled!)  I live in the AS year round, but my job is
not such that I can drive north for the summer.  I bought a new Coleman
Mach III 13.5k btu last summer, and there were a number of days that it
could only keep 1/2 the airstream cool.  (I also put reflective insulation
in all the windows which helped immensely.)  Any ideas how to insulate the
windows without losing the view?  I'm guessing my only recourse is to
replace all the windows with double pane, which won't happen for a while.

Anyway, I digress.  I'm thinking about moving the AC over to my dad's
smaller camper, and getting something different for mine.  I haven't seen a
rooftop AC larger than mine.  Does anybody make one?  Are any of the other
brands (Duotherm) more powerful for the same rating?  (You know, like
Alpine speakers versus Pyramid or Optimus?)

Or is a bigger floor unit the way to go?  It would fit best in the front or
the back, so it seems like the cool air would sit on the floor at one end,
and I'd need some fans to move it around.

For air flow, I think the best option is to put 2 slightly smaller units in
the front and the back.  But that's a lot of work -- running new power
lines, drain lines and thermostat wires, and building a vent into the hole
that will be left in the center.  (To say nothing of the expense.)

Any opinions?

Matt