[VAC] another question, if I may

Hello everyone.

You are all welcome to Idaho.  We hope to start exploring more of our state soon also, in our Bubble.  We tried to send a photo with our last email, but found that it simply would not post to the list.  We probably didn't read the fine print.  The wheels I mentioned in my last post were spoked, with no hubcaps.  I have since seen some photos (thru this list!) from the Fredericksburg rally, of a small vintage Airstream, with black rims and baby moon hubcaps.  Would this be the correct wheels/hubcaps for our trailer?  Also, on the badges, could anyone enlighten me as to whether there were any others, besides those I mentioned, which I may be missing?

Thanks again for all the great information you all have given us so far.  This list is a wonderful opportunity for learning and sharing information and sources.

Ken and Molly
'57 Bubble