Re: [VAC] floors and paint

Check your paint stores and you will find one who can secure Zolotone.
It is  very expensive, $80 to 100 per gal. last I heard) and has to be
sprayed on with a special spray gun head.  I found another product
similar to it called Aqua Fleck which is supposedly as tough as the Z.
stuff but is water based an can be sprayed by a regular spray gun.  Lots
of color possibilities.  I had the enterior of my '56 Bubble sprayed,
including all the new cabinets.  Both of these paints require putting on
a base coat.  In my case I rolled or brushed on the base coat and hired a
spray guy for the Aqua Flect..  Aqua Fleck is about $60.00 a gal and base
coast about $30.

Roy