Re: [VAC] Zolatone

It is nice to learn Zolotone has modified or expanded their product line.
 You are lucky
to find a distributor.  When I used it on the job a few years ago the
factory had to send in a rep. to teach the locals how to handle the stuff
and its was a bit tricky with the spray equipment.  Shifting to the water
base product I suspect simplify's this applications and allows for
product expansion.  The stuff we used for interior back then was also
same stuff you would used exterior and for other commercial applications.
 It is tough stuff.
Thanks for the info.

Roy