RE: [VAC] Buyer's Hints?

Hi John and Cindy,
We bought our 1971 25 foot Tradewind in April of 1999.  We were so naive, we
didn't check any of the systems.  It had a water leak that needed fixing,
but we didn't hook up the water so we didn't know.  The refer was a goner.
Well it worked a little then it died.  With luck, the hot water heater
worked.  I guess I would recommend checking all the systems and then as
everyone has told you ... be sure to check the bearings and see they are
packed ... breaks should be checked too.  The more you look at the better
off you will be.

Please tell all of us how it goes.  Best of luck.

jerry and deborah
2982