Re: [VAC] Re: condensation/storm windows-thanks

Ray-
Thanks for the idea on storm windows.  I'm going to save you message and add
this onto my 'to do' list, along with building a shed, replacing the
original carpet in the a/s, finding a way to clean 7 years of smoke stain
off the interior, replacing all of the tambour doors, replacing the bath
light and adding a mirror, redoing the couch, etc.  I'm going up this
weekend but I'm taking the laptop and will be working most of it.  Oh well
we do have to pay for our toys.
Again thanks, I'll give it a try.
Greg