[VAC] Backing up

My DD who drove 18 wheelers for awhile taught me the hands on the bottom ot
the wheel method.  Practice is what it takes though ,to learn to back
acurately.  I was really pleased when I got home and backed the GT into its
parking spot next to the fence on the first try.  My friend has a pop up and
that thing is so short,it turns too fast and it is difficult.
I know I must have seemed stange in Fredericksburg when I turned down offers
of help to hitch up!  I have had to do it alone most of the time I have owned
trailers and I find it easier to get as close as I can and than go look to
see how to adjust than to have someone tell me what to do.  I don't seem to
be able to interpret directions very well - and it saves me from getting
frustrated with the helper.- guess the exercise of getting in and out of the
Bronco is good for me.
Just Plain Polly