[VAC] 12 Volt Power

We are finally at a spot with our Ghetto on Wheels to buy a battery and hook
her up, and soon, so we can test the Fantastic Fan we installed this
weekend- before we rivet in place.  Besides looking great and fitting
perfectly in the existing vent opening, the gasket and fan kept our trailer
totally dry during a surprise rain storm ( without being compressed and
attached)!  We were impressed, and it couldn't have been easier to install.
We are planning on installing a gel-type deep cycle under the gaucho, as the
battery box over the propane tanks is small and none too sturdy. We will
also (eventually) put in a solar recharger.  In the meantime, someone wrote
recently that the 12v light fixtures required special bulbs- not just your
typical light bulb.  I have never seen a 12v bulb with a base that would fit
into a regular fixture.  Our oldie has side-by-side lights- 110 next to 12v,
and no inverter or converter, which seems fine to us.  Does anyone else know
about these 12v lightbulbs?

Mike & Leslie
'62 Tradewind (no longer leaking! yay!)