Re: [VAC] 54 Tradewind update

I have also used a 4in angle grinder with an abrasave blade ebatead of the
sanding disk. you have to remove the guard abd possably back the disk up with
finder washers. Just let the ends fall into the belly pan they wont hert
anything there.I did not remove pannels I simply cut the bolts shoved them
out of the way and uaed an epoxy puddy in the channel ann shoved the new
floor in, in aeras where it was not noticeable I taped rhe floor to the
sideswith 3in fiberglass tape and epoxy resin . This is hot all the bulkheads
and reinforcements ari installed in fiberglass boats in the thailer be sure
to use epoxy resin and not polyester. as it will not hold.
Jim smith