Re: [VAC] Towing with a Ford manual transmission

Ah-ha--comes the dawn! The point about the identical vehicle equipped
w/auto being rated to tow more is good: as long as a lower rear end
manual were not used to tow more than the same vehicle equipped with an
auto, I can't see how frame, brakes, etc., would be inadequate. I would
not worry about the drive train in any case--the entire reason for such a
rear end is allow the drive train to manage the load.

Rob