[VAC] New application

I read this in "Heavy Science."  See link below.  I wonder if this new stuff
would work for Airstreams?

 MeMail: Heavy Science
                                            Another free MeMail Publication
                                                      http://www.memail.com

CORROSION INHIBITOR IS NONTOXIC AND GREEN
 New Orleans researchers have developed a coating for
 aluminum-clad airplanes that not only inhibits corrosion but is
 nontoxic, noncarcinogenic and environmentally friendly as well.
 Corrosion prevention costs military and commercial airline
 industry billions of dollars per year, but many inhibitors
 contain toxic components such as lead, chromium and other heavy
 metals. Lead investigator Alfred Daech of the University of New
 Orleans says the paint-like coating applies easily and will help
 control the costs of handling and disposing of hazardous
 materials -- savings for the industry that could run into the
 millions. Daech says testing has demonstrated the new coating
 inhibits corrosion as much as chromium does.