Re: [VAC] Interior Plywood Paneling

Here at B.K.R.V. when we rebuild a wall we use 1/2 "plywood on radius and 1
1/2 x 1/2 pine studs for the outer frame. This way you can scribe the plywood
to fit the wall then sand.Sqareing the outside stud to the center of
hallway.Sometimes it takes two or three times for a perfect fit.Also this way
you can use single sided oak paneling.If you still want to use double sided
paneling you can purchase veneer from Bob Morgan's phone # (502)456-2545.Also
building 1" walls you get more support for a/c on older Airstreams.We are
starting a 1962 Pacer after we get finished with the gray water conversion on
the 1971 Safari. Pictures will be posted on Tom Paterson's nice web page.
There are now pictures of the gray tank conversion there now. B.K.R.V