Re: [VAC] Re: Dry Rot

Hi I'm Susan Jannarone and I have been looking for an airstream to live in
because I am sensitive to many chemicals and do have problems with molds. I
read the dry rot email with interest because my husband looked at one with a
soft floor at the door. Would that mean that mold spores are actually in the
unit itself. I have a severe to moderate problem with molds and want to find
out how to avoid them in my airstream if I ever do find one to buy. thanks