Re: [VAC] another paint quesrion

Hi.

A paint pad is a plastic applicator that has a surface of fibers that absorb
the paint and then spread it evenly on the surface.  They come in various
sizes.  The one I used was roughly 4 X 6.  I believed I used a low luster,
oil based paint, but with the improvement in latex paints, I see no reason
why they would not work.  Stay away from a high gloss as they show all
defects.  One secret to success with any paint job is to make sure it goes on
a clean surface.  A lot of grime and grease get on a surface over the years
and prevent the paint from adhering.

Any good hardware store or paint department should be able to help you.  I
prefer ACE.

Luck,                       Dick