[VAC] belly panel rivets

Hello Airstreamers;
  I've been compiling things that I have to do for my restoration. After
examining the frame componants today I know that I'm  going to sandblast
the complete frame. This means that I'll have to remove the belly pan.
This leads me to my question; Where can I purchase the origional style
rivets. Can I also purchase the type of rivet gun that they use to
install these type of rivet? I have rivet guns but the origional rivets
are a "button" type. I don't think my rivet guns will work on these. Any
help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
                                                 Thanks,
                                                 Joe Delillo
                                                 Tooljd@snet.net
                                                 "59" Overlander 26'