[VAC] Weatherstripping

Hello fellow Airstreamers:
    I took a ride the other day to HEHR INTERNATIONAL in Chesaning, MI.,
looking for window molding. They didn't have what I needed, but informed
me that the only outlet of theirs that could have older window parts or
information as to who purchased their obsolete inventory is :
                                HEHR   INT. INC.
                                Hehr Lane & Oak Rd.
                                Plymouth, IN. 46563-0219
                                (219) 935-5745
    Hehr has been in the RV industry since 1945, and started in
California, where their main office is now. They now have many locations
throughout the US. Windows and glass is their only business. They still
provide some new sliding and specialty windows for Airstream.
    In my search for weatherstripping, I called SOFFSEAL.  They sent me
a free sample pack with information on prices and applications. They
have weatherstripping for most RV's. Their number is
                                1-800-426-0902
visit them at  www.soffseal.com
Hope this info is helpful

            Richard