Re: [VAC] Univolt,Battery and Pumps??

I'm assuming I have a univolt converter in the 64 GT.  It hums a bit, but
makes less noise than this computer <G> .  I also assume there is no reason
to replace it if the hum isn't bothersome? It is in such an inaccessable
place that I can't see it clearly.
BTW I got the Tekonsha rewired yesterday.  The job was origiainally done so
poorly that this guy just cut off all the wires and started over.  I was
missing tail lights and dash lights as well, and now the indicator light goes
on only when it is connected to the trailer, and I have printed out
directions from the net.  Thanks again for advice on this problem and I'm
another step toward getting "On the Road Again"
Another question about battery connectors - there is a bunch of wires that
gets connected to the battery and I was thinking of getting a quick connector
to join them all and make disconnecting easier .  The ones I've seen are for
the battery cables autos use.  Can I connect the several wires I have
together and use one of these quick connectors?  Also, when I purchased the
trailer, the battery was just sitting in the rear compartment fastened down
with a bungee cord.  I was going to put a battery box back there but there is
not room.  Any suggestions?
Last thing I need to check out is the pump.  Since it is supposed to be
winter here any minute and I have no water in the system, is there any way to
test the pump without putting water in the tank?
Just Plain Polly
Western Slope of Rocky Mts.
1964 Globe Trotter
PS I just recd my WBCCI packet and can't remember what was said about joining
as member a large or joining DC unit??