Re: [VAC] Another Univolt Question(Thanks)

Hello:

         Question about statpower:  I went to their site, looking for
*converters*, but all I could find were *inverters* and *battery
chargers*.  I must have looked under the wrong heading - I selected the RV
link from the home page.   Or, maybe I've misunderstood the basic idea - is
the idea to replace the Univolt converter with a combination of a battery
charger and an inverter?  Sorry to be so dense.

- Dick
(5368)