Re: [VAC] Another Univolt Question

Hi Folks,
Now that we are on the topic of Univolts.
In my 69 Safari I blow the top fuse on my panel every single time I plug in
the trailer.
Yet the battery is working fine and charges up off my truck and off a
trickle charger that I install when I get home. I hauled out the Univolt and
hooked it up to the volt meter and it is putting out 13.5 volts so I think
it is working fine.
I think it must be somewhere between the Univolt and the fuse panel. Even
though it blows the top fuse when the trailer is plugged in the exterior 110
volt plug in works.
For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Peter Kearns
69 Safari
Calgary Alberta