Re: [VAC] 1956 Airstream is a Bubble

Thanks, that's very helpfull.  I'll have to check later for the "rear top
center panel on your trailer begin narrow at the top and get wider as it
runs down to the window, matching the width of the top of the rear window
where they meet."  It is predicted that the SF Bay Area here is going to
have several rainstorms this week, so I covered my Bubble with a big tarp,
and tied it down good.

I used a flatbed car hauling trailer to carry the little guy home (its
lights were not working and license plate registration was expired).  So
the Bubble is still up on the trailer, I'll unload it next weekend.

The seller told me a story about the California DMV Office giving him a
hard time over the serial number, too few digits.  Were the serial numbers
just for the Bubble?  What was #1?

Richard Main