[VAC] Wheel bearings

Hello, everyone:

	I need to repack the wheel bearings on my trailer (single axle). I've
probably not put more than 5K miles on it, and the bearings don't feel hot
to the touch under use, but  I have no idea when the previous owner last
did it.  So, I thought I'd do it just to be safe.
	I've repacked the bearings on automobiles before, and know it's a simple
job.  Is the same true for trailers?  Are there any special traps or
difficulties (other than the horribly tight fit of tires in the wheel
wells)?  Any advice would be appreciated.

- Dick
(5368)