Re: [VAC] Brake control ??

Thank you all again and again for coming to my rescue when I holler "HELP".
I called the installer of the brake controller this AM , explained the
problems and asked how they would like to proceed.  Since we couldn't come up
with a suitable solution, they are returning labor fees, I'm paying for
parts.  I called around and found a shop that deals with only electric
problems on autos/ trucks and have an appoinment for them to fix this.  The
dash lights were not just a blown fuse and there are dangling wires
underneath and I just want this done right.  I only have to drive 60 miles to
this shop instread of 70!
 Just Plain Polly
Western Slope of Rocky Mts.
1964 Globe Trotter