Re: [VAC] bargman light

I thought that people would be all over this light
instead of questioning my sanity. Tom Patterson has it
right. It is a COMPLETE LIGHT with a 7 " lense, the
same as a bargman. The light frame extends down and
forms a license holder. There is a clear section that
lets light out to shine on the plate. The lense can be
taken off and used as a replacement for the bargman
99.
The price is $30 at the store plus shipping. I am not
making anything just trying to help the first lucky
person that wants it.
Doug