Re: [VAC] Ventillation Fan

Hi Dick,
Most any True Value Hardware or Home Depot or Auto Parts store.
It's commonly available.  JB Weld has its place among many
options.
With your application, there's little likelihood you'd
disassemble it
for any reason. It works best when the parts will be tight. Like
most
products, it works better after several experiences. You'll learn
not to use it on joints that someone else might expect will bend
and when they don't, will apply so much force it breaks.

When I use it, I find that a McDonalds coffee stirer (little
paddle
at one end) makes a good mixing tool,  although I've used a
toothpick.
I prefer to use the inside ofa small plastic cover from a glass
jar as
the place for mixing it and throw it away afterwards.

An overnight waiting period is sufficient if the temperature is
in
the 50s plus. After two days, I've never had a connection come
apart when someone unintentionally got rough with it.

Have fun,
Terry