Re: [VAC] JB Weld

My $.02 worth:  JB Weld is just about the best product since sliced bread (by the
way, anybody know what was best before sliced bread?).  Ever since I used it to
repair a radiator housing in Montana and it lasted through Canada and up into
Anchorage and through half the winter, I've sworn by it.  My wife, before we met,
owned a body shop and she was the one who introduced me to it.

PS--Did finally replace the radiator.  Only reason I used the JB Weld option was
that the only replacement (and several shops told me this) in stock anywhere in
the U.S. was in Anchorage.  They looked at me kinda funny when I said I'd pick it
up.

Stephen