The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Trade a 28'

My 1973 28 foot Continental Rocket will be in Payson Arizona for the months of April and May.  I will be enjoying my stay in the campground.  However I find the length is more than I care for when going down the road.  I would be happier with a 23' .  If anyone would like to trade up to a longer trailer get in touch.  My 73 is mostly original with few improvements, but seems to have been used very little, has only very minor outside damage and nice clean interior.  I can send photos or you can stop by for an inspection and some coffee.  Call 928 951 4722 or e- mail awalker@sasktel.net.    I am only interested in another Streak or perhaps a Streamline.  Allen Walker