The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] tires

Took off a tire today. To get it fixed. It is low. Trailer has been
sitting on the back lot of a big RV park by the New Orleans shipping
canal. Battery is dead.

So, the tires are 7.00x15 LT. Made in Costa Rica. The tire guy says he
has one like it in back, and that they aren't seen much these days.
Yup, I got em in Eureka, they are third world truck tires. Like what you
see on a Land Cruiser II.

But a big nail still puts an air leak in em. Oh, they are not very round.

Battery is dry too. Guess I'll get a new battery to prepare for the trip
to Kentucky. Where do I put a sealed battery inside the coach? In front
in the book case area? Behind the fridge? In the converter compartment?
What have y'all done with em?

How about a little solar panel just to keep a battery charged while sitting?