The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Subject lines

Greetings all. I have enjoyed being a member of this list for a few years and cant begin to express my thanks for all the helpful ideas and technical specifics that are discussed. I would like to make a suggestion to the group in hopes that it will make this forum even more useful.
I have a great deal of experience in managing mass amounts of email in the army. One thing that that is taught to us is to be sure the subject line is still relevant to the content of the message. Often times a message is tossed back and forth so many times that through natural discussion the original subject changes. This would make it more useful to search for a specific piece of information using our archived SS list messages by sorting the subject line.  Folks, this is just my 2 cents. I dont mean to offend anyone and if nothing changes at all this site will still be a great place to visit.   Curt