The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Silver Streak part needed

Hello all.  well it finally happened.  I was backing my 1958  SS Clipper
under the cover, went a little bit to one side and scraped off the  rear plumbing
vent cover.  This is an aluminum cone shaped piece 6 1/2  inches across the
base and about 2 1/2 inches tall.  I can replace  with a current model but am
still trying to keep as original as possible.   Does anyone have an extra one of
these?  If so, please contact me direct at  _msc06usnret@aol.com_
(mailto:msc06usnret@aol.com) .  Thanks so very  much, jim