The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #621

Hi Tom:
Thanks so much for you information and help on the vintage trailers.  I just purchased
a 66(I think) 20' SS Sabre and need two logos.  Is it too late to put an order in?? I
would also like to get the Sabre logos later if possible.  I just got started with the
listserve and was excited to see that you folks were working on that.  If so I can
send the money out tommorrow, just need an address.
Regards,
Pat Larr
Nabb, IN