The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] RE:Photos to Tom's email address.

Tom,

I tried to send you some photos, as attachments, of the Stainless
Steel Hinges, their instillation and proper function, to your email
address.   BUT I am having a lot of trouble getting the photos to show
that they actually went out.

You may have some repeat emails or some of the emails may not have
gone out.  I followed my normal procedures, and usually am able to
send complex JPEG's easily.

Please let me know if any of the pictures actually made it to your
inbox.  (and my apologies if some "Repeats" resulted in duplicates).

Regards,

Ralph