The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] pot metal hinges

The hinges on my 1975 continental are sheet metal. When were these cast
pot metal hinges used? I was puzzled by all this discussion of hinge
problems and thought I should get a set. Then I realized that these
problem hinges were completely different from mine.

So, what years of Streaks have these cast pot metal hinge?