The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] other comments we all hear

As much as Marie and I have enjoyed hauling our 74 SS Deluxe Supreme around
we also endure the comments from other RVers across the country. One of the
better repeat comments is "thats an oldee,,, when ya going to polish it?" I
have put a show-off book together with data on the unit along with the color
photos from the original advertisement found on Toms site. I put the 3 ring
binder on a stand just outside the door. Gives me back-up