The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] New hinge, Where and how

Jim Dupree,
If the below link works, you can read about the new hinge and what is being
done as a collective effort by the Silver Streak List members. The description
is complete and covers both types small and large. There are pictures.

To order, email me Eddie@Huffstetter.com
The price for 1 set (2 hinges) is $300.
Postage is $20 up to 3 pairs (6 hinges)
Some people order 3 hinges to be able to add a center door extra hinge as I
will.
Carrier is USPS Priority Mail to anywhere Lower 48 and maybe all 50
Order is bulk, and already pre-paid so your payment is needed now.
Others have already paid. Contact me off list for very complete information at
the email address above.
There are hinges still available.
Ralph, Ken, and I are working on Rivet selection.

http://tompatterson.com/Silverstreak/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6&sid=af25e17
88e7edde383b7ac7d065f93df
-Eddie- Houston, TX