The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Heatting

Well, I hope this is the right route to the SS list.  I had a link to the list
from Mr. Patterson, but big brother blocked my attempt at paticipation.  Anyway,
I have a 72'  SS, Continental.  I just had the water tank changed out, to the
new improved plastic, 30 gal. model.  The water pump replaced as well, with the
kind that sucks instead of the old blower type.  And last but not least, almost
all the water pipes replaced with "Pex" water pipping.  I am hoping to get home
and set the rat traps before he moves in and chews through the pex.  (I have a
large mouse that resides in my trailer, when I am gone--He nests in my magic
chef stove).  Anyway, I am exploring options for heating my trailer home.  I have
used a steel wood stove, but managed to burn a hole through the refrigerator wall.
So now I am thinking of getting either a kerosene heater, or a LP Desa heater.
The Desa would have to be hooked up w/the propane line, and so that would be a
little tricky, but I think I
 can manage it w/the old furnace hookup.  Any and all suggestions would be concidered.
  Thankyou, for all your great disscussion.
  Vincent