The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] VIN location for 1966 Silver Streak Sabre

Another thought:  My 1958 Clipper never seemed to have a plate  anywhere on
the tongue, etc. with a VIN number.  When i went to re-register  it, the DMV
used the number that is stamped on the metal sign to the right of  the front
door "The Clipper by Silver Streak, El Monte, California".  this  seems to be
hand stamped on this plate with #-###ending in a alpha  character.  best regards,
jim

In a message dated 3/6/2008 8:00:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,